Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hyped!



Wow.. so far I have made past 10 posts already lol. I don't know why I am doing this but I am having so much fun! Taking photos of what I wear everyday and sharing my style or ideas :) I think its great!
Thank you to the talented creators who sent me stuff to blog! So yeah I will be sharing again today and tomorrow and the next day and so on. Anyway, I got this gorgeous skin from Oyeah! My sexy slim pants from wonderful Ines Creations and my friggin' awesome shoes from Diktator. I think it goes well with my hair and my cute shirt.
Here is my LOTD enjoy guys!

What I am wearing (from top to bottom)

Hair: Magika Quote
Skin: Oyeah Aubrey Skin ☜
Shape: <3
Top: Kyoot Portland Tee
Pants: Ines Creations Slim washed denim ☜
Shoes: Diktator Envy ☜
Pose: SabPoses ☜

No comments:

Post a Comment