Friday, December 14, 2012

Santa Baby



"Santa baby, I'm filling my stocking with a duplex, and checks
Sign your 'X' on the line
Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight."

Hope you guys know the tune lol! This song is like my last song syndrome.
Its like when you are trying to get some sleep and you cannot sleep because that song playing constantly in your head and you cannot help but singing the damn song! 
Speaking of Christmas, Have you made your christmas wish/shopping list yet?
 I have made some. giggles! 
Would you like to know? Will you grant my wishes? Let see.. hmmm
I will name a few so whoever is generous enough to give I will give you a big giant wet kiss haha! 
"All I want for christmas is a size C boobies" haha! (maybe a mesh ones)
Special thanks to Moyaz for my lovely boots and (red)Mint for my awesome sexy skirt and thongs ;)

Anyway too much blah.. Here is my LOTD y'all! xx

What I am wearing (top to bottom)

Hair: (fd) Michelle Tea
Skin: Metaphoria Lyde Skin Fair ☜
Shape: <3
Top: AMD Say it Tops (NY)
Skirt: (red)Mint LowRise miniSkirt  ☜
Boots: Moyaz Amsterdam mesh Boots ☜
Pose: SabPoses





No comments:

Post a Comment